What happens at Scrapper's Lounge...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



STAYS AT SCRAPPER'S LOUNGE!!! All I can say is this.... we ate lots of good food, drank too many margaritas and laughed our butts off. I got very little actual work done, but I had a great time with my friends. I can't wait until our next getaway weekend! Here are just a couple of the layouts I made. Not my most spectacular work, but I was in a bit of a tequila haze and they looked great at the time. Yes, I sort of cheated and repeated the pattern on two but they are for different books, so nobody will ever know (unless they read it here). I completed nine layouts, two cards and three gift boxes, but this is all I can share right now. By the way, I highly recommend www.thescrapperslounge.com for your next getaway weekend.



3 Responses to “What happens at Scrapper's Lounge...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    cute layouts, karen!

    you all definitely seemed to be having fun this weeeknd! glad i got to stop in and say HI! it's always good to see you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen, CUTE CUTE layouts girl!! I LOVE what you did! I'm a little jealous you had so much fun WITHOUT ME!! BUT seriously I'm glad you got to get away! You deserved it!! Love ya, Leslie

  3. Blogger Birgit 

    Haha, sounds like you had fun! and I think your LO's look great!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3