Button, Button, Who's got the button?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




It's true! I am just drawn to the colorful little gems. I bought a ton of the new Foof-a-la buttons at Scrapper's Bliss last night and I am really excited about them! The colors just make me happy happy happy! I can't wait to go to The Scrapper's Lounge at the end of the month for a full weekend of scrappin' and button fun!

**ETA** I forgot to mention that ScrappersBliss.com just got in a ton of super cool Autumn Leaves clear stamps yesterday! They have Tia's, Rhonna's, Katie's & Maryann's!


9 Responses to “Button, Button, Who's got the button?”

  1. Blogger Shirley 

    I can see why they make you happy! ;)

  2. Blogger Lana 

    mmmmmmm - that photo makes me very happy toO! LOL

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I just bought a treasure trove of vintage white & clear buttoms from a local antique store in a tiny little Texas town. I put them in a dish by the potty so I have many chances a day to gaze upon them. Total button fetish here! And I miss you!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    soooo pretty! :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oy Vey! Those are gorgeous!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    drool....

    :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    love this photo! it really does speak volumes to us scrappers! :)

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love all these vibrant colors!!! yeah! :) :) :) Must get these!

  9. Blogger Sonia 

    That photo of the buttons totally makes me happy! I love buttons. love love love love. Did I mention love? LOL.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3