OK, Bliss Girls....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Today is the big day! Andrea, Jen & I will be deliberating on who will become the newest Bliss Girls. I am a complete wreck. My heart is pounding, my tummy is in knots. I can hardly wait!!! I have my list of favorites ready to go and I just hope we all agree. This is going to be nuts!!!!!! I can hardly stand it!!! Good luck to all who entered!!!


9 Responses to “OK, Bliss Girls....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh boy!
    how exciting!
    I too have my stomach in knots. :)
    Can't wait for you ladies to make the announcement.
    Good luck to you.

  2. Blogger staceykingman 

    I'm glad to know you are nervous about it, too!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I do not envy you at all Karen! There are a ton of AMAZING entries, no idea how you gals are going to decide!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I do not envy you at all Karen! There are a ton of AMAZING entries, no idea how you gals are going to decide!

  5. Blogger Nancywithajones 

    BLESS YALLS HEARTS I CANNOT IMAGINE...
    I bet advil was callin yall by the time it was over
    so did yall come to all come to agreement? Let me guess 177 design team members ROFL
    I know this was so hard for yall but I KNOW yall did a good job!

  6. Blogger Carrie C 

    Is it done? Do you know?

  7. Blogger Jana 

    I CANNOT wait to hear who made the team! Regardless of whether I make it or not, you'll have a rockin' team of designers. I love spending time at SB, you guys are a sweet bunch of folks!!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good luck to everyone!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    can't wait to see your team tomorrow, karen! i am sure they will be great!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3