Tap Tap Tap.... Is This Thing On?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Is anyone here? Is anyone even reading this? I would love to see some comments now and again. If I find out that people are actually reading my blog, I may just update it more often. Right now I feel like I am just talking to a wall. Who's here? What are you hoping to read when you do come here? More Bliss info on contests, sales and celebrity chats? More personal info? Should I be posting my scrap projects? Give me a sign that there is life out there.


13 Responses to “Tap Tap Tap.... Is This Thing On?”

  1. Blogger Vee 

    hi Karen!!

  2. Blogger Francine 

    post all of the above. and on the comments thing, it just comes with time, I never used to get any when I first started.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey Miss Princess!!! I know how you feel, I always wonder how many people are reading but not posting comments. Hey, attach a site counter (if you don't already have one) and you can keep track that way! I try to leave comments, at least once in a while, to the blogs I read!

    I for one would LOVE to see more of your scrap projects! I check 'em out on Scrapper's Bliss, but it would be nice to see all your stuff in one place. I'd also like to see updates on stuff happenin' at SB, especially, the DT search! ;)

    keep posting girl, we are here!

  4. Blogger Dale Anne Potter 

    Hi Karen!
    I just found your blog via a link from someone else's so please keep it up as I am enjoying it so far!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Karen, I LOVE your blog! Just wanted to say HI!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey you!!!!! HUGS - first of all! Haven't seen you forever - I need to come out play! I would love to see some of your projects, too! :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    hellllllllloooooooooooooo! yes I stalk and dont post. I promise I will change that.
    Hugs and kisses!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sorry to hi-jack Karen but.... HELLO MISS LIA!!!! How you doin' girl? Hey, I don't have a current email addy for you. Go to my blog and email me! Or post or something! Miss you! Think about you all the time!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    People are reading. Keep posting. More on you, your day and your family.

  10. Blogger Nana Bluebird aka Kathy Aho 

    i feel that way sometimes too... YES people are out here reading... :)
    ROckester

  11. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How about some photos of your mom with a SPAM can!!!

  12. Blogger Nancywithajones 

    SORRY I added you to my blog roll finally (without crashing the entire thing yippeee) I love seeing you update and love seeing all the fun stuff your doing you wild woman you! Bliss is great too some of both would rock!
    would love to see what your working on. New stuff you get (sb stuff and whatever else toots your horn)

  13. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i know what you mean... i think i post about 3 times a month 'cause only my mom reads it and only a handful of people post to it. so, then in turn, i am unmotivated to post new stuff.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3