Such Love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tomorrow, September 28th would have been my parents' 49th wedding anniversary. They loved each other every moment of their life together. Here are a few of their wedding photos from 1957.




4 Responses to “Such Love”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What beautiful pictures!

  2. Blogger Jana 

    Oh my, what GORGEOUS photos! I esp. love that first one.....so beautiful.

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What BEAUTIFUL pics Karen!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW WEE....Very nice sister!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3