Shrinking Peas


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I joined the Shrinking Peas weight loss support group over in the Pub and now I have a fabulous accountability partner! Leslie Ashe is someone I adore and I am thrilled to have her as my partner. I told her that I picked her because I heard belly laughs are a great ab workout. She's such a funny lady and I know we are going to be a great team!

On Monday, the 18th I begin boot camp for women. I will go three days a week for 4 weeks. Did I mention that it's at 5:30 am? What was I thinking? ugh! I am terrified of what they are going to put my body through, but I am also really excited to get started. I need this so bad. I need the energy, the strength and the weight loss. Most of all, I need the confidence of knowing that I can do it!

Look out world, Karen's gettin' skinny again!!


4 Responses to “Shrinking Peas”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Go Karen GO Karen!!! Girl...we are on WEIGHT LOSS FIRE! I adore you...thank you for choosing me...I hope to make you belly laugh so hard your abs rock solid. Go get your boot camp on girl! I'm so proud of you! ~Leslie~

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That is so awesome Karen. Good luck and keep us updated on your progress. Woooo hoooo, go Karen, get your freak on!!!!!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    good for you!

    all summer I was getting up at 4:45 and meeting a group of women to walk/run 3-4 miles a day.

    I felt amazing!!

    Now, if I could just get back in the swing of things :)

  4. Blogger Jana 

    You go girl! I've been going back to the gym since the boys started school and it feels so great!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3