This & That


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Plenty of good stuff going on around here this week. Noah is on Fall break already. Cole loves having him around all day again. Monday was my sister-friend Vicki's & my best friend Kelly's birthday. I'm celebrating with Vicki this weekend at The Scrapper's Lounge with a bucket of frozen maragritas. YAY! Kelly & I will have a tea party to celebrate her birthday the weekend after. Andrea & Mike (owners of Scrapper's Bliss) are in town for a Disney vacation with their family. Drew & I had dinner with them at Fleming's in Newport Beach last night. It was so great to sit and visit! Andrea looks gorgeous!! I starved all day so I could splurge on filet mignon & Fleming's potatoes. Andrea & I even shared a chocolate mousse cake for dessert. YUM! It was heaven. Too bad I had to get up and be at bootcamp at 5:30 this morning. I am NOT a morning person but I certainly worked off that dinner, so it was worth it. Later today, the boys and I are going to have lunch with Daddy near his office. Tonight and tomorrow I really need to get my bags packed. Friday I have bootcamp again and then I am off for a weekend with the girls!! BLISS!

Speaking of Bliss.... wait until you see the big unveiling at Scrapper's Bliss on October 1st. All of our Bliss Girls will be showing off their assignments and trust me... you don't want to miss it!


3 Responses to “This & That”

  1. Blogger Birgit 

    Sounds like a lot of fun for you to come! and now I'm going to have a look at Scrappers Bliss, it's about time!!! :)

  2. Blogger Jana 

    Lots of fun stuff going on for you! Have a margarita for me, k?! It's SO cool that you got to meet Andrea!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH man you're having some serious fun without me this weekend!! Enjoy yourself girl....you're so cute!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3