September Contest & Celebrity Guest


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Come Chat with Karen Russell, the designer behind the innovative line of scrapbooking products; Narratives by Creative Imaginations. ScrappersBliss.com is pleased to announce that Karen Russell will be joining our message board for a live chat on September 11th at 7pm PST / 10pm EST. Stop by and say hello!

---------------------------------

CREATIVE IMAGINATIONS LAYOUT CONTEST
We want to see your amazing layouts using any of the inspiring products from Creative Imaginations. Layouts should consist of at least 75% Creative Imaginations products, which should be easy to do since they have so many exciting lines to choose from. All entries will be judged on the best overall use of Creative Imaginations products, so lay it on thick and please list those products in your description.

Post your entries in the "September Contest" section of the www.ScrappersBliss.com gallery by 11:59pm PST on September 26th.

Feel free to enter as many layouts as you like. The winners will be announced on September 31st.

Creative Imaginations has generously donated the following fabulous prizes...

The 1st Place Winner will receive $75 in CI products!!

The 2nd Place Winner will receive $50 in CI products!

The 3rd Place Winner will receive $25 in CI products!


2 Responses to “September Contest & Celebrity Guest”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oooh oooh Ooooh! I am a total Karen Russell junkie! I better get busy! Thanks for the info!

  2. Blogger Jana 

    Loooooove Karen so you can bet I'll be there!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3