Love these handbags


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am just loving handbags right now. Nora Griffin (Norascrapsmac) bought me a cool pink Fossil bag for my birthday this year and got me hooked. Until then I was a basic black bag kind of girl. BORING! So here are two of the super cute bags I am trying to get my hands on! Link me to your favorite bags!

This one is from "Made By Tess".
http://www.madebytess.com/purocrfapr.html



This one is from "Baby Bug Boutique".
http://www.etsy.com/view_item.php?listing_id=392108&pic_id=1


8 Responses to “Love these handbags”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok, ummmm DELISH!!!!!!! Checking out the site now!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    The green and brown purse is divine!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cute bags, Karen! I have been coveting this one for a while now:
    http://www.elisalou.com/bags/boxy_tote_bags.shtml#SwatchClick

  4. Blogger jennihaywood 

    Karen, I love those bags. the skeleton purse is my fav! By the way, I love your the cards you make. You are one talented women. Come check my blog too :)

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    LOVE that green and brown one! I really need one with pockets and such inside. I hate digging through everything to find what I need! Off to check them all out! Thanks for sharing them!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    http://www.etsy.com/get_jpg_detail_image.php?image_id=1125545

    These are just divine design! How stylish and cute!! I think I get one of each LOL!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen,
    You KNOW I am a handbag freak! Now I am going to need to do some more handbag shopping...that is, after I close out my wish list. :)

  8. Blogger ... 

    Karen, these are way cool, love the first one, how freakin creative.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3