Congratulations to the new Bliss Girls!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am thrilled to say the newest members of the FABULOUS Scrapper's Bliss design team were announced today! Come on over to www.ScrappersBliss.com and say hello!

THE BLISS GIRLS:
Andrea Hill, Owner & Supreme Leader
Jen Fortney, Jen of all Trades
Karen Carter, Marketing Director (that's me!)
Paula Barber (ScrapNTexN), Design Team Coordinator
Jill Godon (Jill-in-Canada)
Jlyne Hanback (Jlyne)
Kristin Bennett
Monica Schoenemann
Rebecca Bollman

THE NEWEST ADDITIONS:
Adrienne Looman (acanlooman)
Colleen Stearns
Jaime Warren
Jen Jockisch
Kendra McCracken
Stacey Kingman
Staci Etheridge (bobstac)


2 Responses to “Congratulations to the new Bliss Girls!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congratulations ladies! What a talented group!

  2. Blogger Jana 

    Congrats on snagging so much talent for your team at SB. Hopefully I'll see my name among them someday! ;-)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3