Boot Camp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Well, I did it! I survived my first day of boot camp! Surprisingly, I really like the 5:30 am schedule. I am a night owl by nature, but I really enjoy working out in the cool morning air even if it is totally dark for half the session. It was a lot harder than I had even expected. I was kind of surprised to find out that I can not complete even one push-up! How pathetic am I? I promised myself that I will be able to do ten in four weeks. I think that is a reasonable goal. I refuse to give up and I am looking forward to the end results. I am very tired and a little sore today. I imagine tomorrow will be worse... but still worth it!

In other news, this afternoon is our first ever parent/teacher meeting. I think that is really exciting! We will be trying out a new sitter with Cole while we are there. I really hope all goes well. We need a reliable babysitter so badly.


4 Responses to “Boot Camp”

  1. Blogger Sarah 

    Congrats on your first completed boot camp session!!! I'm looking for something like this in my little ol' town...sounds like a GREAT motivator!! Keep us posted on your success/challenges! ;) And take some Ibuprofen before you go to bed to ward off stiff muscles!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen I'm so proud of you!!! You are doing so great!! Keep it up girl!! GO GO GO GO!! Now go get yourself some serious rest girl!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Keep it up Karen!!! I am rootin for ya girl.

  4. Blogger Jana 

    Keep me posted on Boot Camp, we're all rooting for you!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3