Time is running out....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This DT Call ends August 25th, 2006.

If you sincerely want to be considered for our Design Team, please fill out the following questionnaire and email it along with three to five small images of your best work to Karen@ScrappersBliss.com. We will acknowledge all received entries with access to our private Design Team Search Yahoo Group. (It is not mandatory to join.)

We are truly stunned at the overwhelming number of fabulous entries we've already received and due to this incredible response, the Design Team Search Yahoo Group's gallery is filled to capacity. We are no longer able to load contestant albums to the group. This does not mean you can not apply. It simply means your layouts will not be visible to other contestants.

*We are accepting applications from U.S. residents only.

If you have any questions, please contact Karen@ScrappersBliss.com.
------------------------------------

Scrapper's Bliss Design Team Search 2006
Applicant Questionnaire

NOTE: All information is kept in strict confidence by the management of Scrapper's Bliss and will not be shared with anyone for any reason. Please be as detailed as possible in your responses.

Name:
Screen Name at Scrapper's Bliss:
Email:
Phone:
Mailing Address:

Why do you want to be a Bliss Girl?

If you have been published, please list the publications and dates:

List any design team experience you have (indicate past or present):

List any teaching experience you have (scrapbook-related):

You may include any additional information about yourself below:


5 Responses to “Time is running out....”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can't wait can't wait can't wait to see who gets it! Me me me!! LOL

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm here !!! I love reading your blog. Would love to see more about the upcoming projects, etc.. Do you do classes? Stuff like that. I have your blog on my daily read....so keep up the blogging...I'm READING !!!!

    ~:~carol~:~

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That wasn't mean to be anonymous... sorry. It's just me...

  4. Blogger Stacy Hamby 

    I'm still checking in lady. I like to see what you're up to!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i'm keeping an eye on ya! ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3