I haven't forgotten you


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Life is just really crazy busy right now. Noah started Kindergarten last week. Cole is sick. Drew is worn out at work. I am trying to juggle the family, house and Bliss Girls design team search. For the record, the house isn't looking too good. I really need to juggle that ball a little better.

On the up side, Drew and I got to have a full 24-hours to ourselves. We went to Disneyland/California Adventure Park, had dinner at the Vinyard Room, saw a movie, bought the boys new twin beds and just enjoyed the quiet. It was perfect! Thanks to Rich & Sarah for taking the boys overnight!

I'm keeping it short right now, but I will try to be a better blogger soon. i have some FABULOUS news to announce for Scrapper's Bliss later tonight too! So come back!


3 Responses to “I haven't forgotten you”

  1. Blogger Jaci Clark 

    You don't need to juggle the ball better Karen, you just need a housekeeper :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Don't you love the Vinyard Room? One of my favorite spots. My favorite place to eat @ DLR is the Napa Rose... amazing. Just be careful about all those balls in the air; if there are too many, even the best juggler will start to drop them. Something I have to remind myself of all the time. ;-)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    SO jealous of her 24 hour get-away! We had a 3 hour dinner last night for our anniversary, and I felt spoiled by that! So glad you were able to have a Mommy/Daddy day!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3