Happy New Year!!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Gosh! The holidays were nuts, but fun! Drew gave me an Audi A6 and scuba lessons for christmas. So excited about both!! The kids had a great time and Santa fulfilled many of their wishes (but not all). Drew and I don't like to spoil them too much. We don't think it's good for them to get every single thing they want, but we hit the big ones. Drew had a week off of work and we had a lot of fun just hanging out as a family. New Years Eve was spent quietly at home, as usual. We like it that way. I have to admit that a few of the christmas decorations are still up. Most are down, but the big garlands on my entertainment center, fireplace and banister need to be untied and packed up. I just hate that job, so I've been finding excuses not to do it. Today is the day!!

I started the year on a high note! I was asked to join the Design Team for www.ScrappersBliss.com! I wasn't sure that I wanted to do the DT thing again, but Andrea (the owner) is just so cool and the perks were just right. I felt good about where this site was headed, so I signed up! I did a little whispering in Andrea's ear about some people she should consider for her team and I'm sure glad I did. This is one spectacular Design Team she has gathered and to be perfectly honest, I am a little intimidated to be on the same team with some of these great artists. I think it will push me to try a little harder though, so I am excited! The Bliss Girls are headed to CHA Las Veags at the end of the month. Can't wait!!!

ETA: This layout was inspired by my friend, Stephanie (karlslove).

Labels:


7 Responses to “Happy New Year!!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMGOSH...that layout is fantastic! LOVE IT!!!!!! Congratulations on your new DT position. It's always great to work for someone you really like...major bonus!

  2. Blogger corinne5 

    Karen that lo is soooo beautiful, just perfect! great you are on a new design team, hope you have fun!

    corinne5xxx

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a beautiful layout and I have to tell you that you have got one beautiful smile! WOW! Congrats on the DT! That's wonderful! Have a great day!

    Sophia

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Tag! Your're it!
    See the rules at:
    http://pegola.typepad.com/

    hehehehe-Peg

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey there, sweety! Congrats on the DT gig! WOOHOO!!! Know how you feel about thinking about taking another one on, but you will rock, as you always do!

    P.S.You have been tagged my friend, may want to check out my blog! :D

  6. Blogger Sandra 

    WOW, what a beautiful layout Karen!!!!!
    Good luck on your new DT! Congrats!

  7. Blogger Julie Ann Shahin 

    Wow! What an awesome lo! I feel a scraplift coming on ;)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3