A Special Guy In Our Family


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



This is my wonderful cousin, Jim! He's funny, great with kids and loves See's candy! We love Jim!!!!!!!

Be careful what you wish for, Jim! hee hee


7 Responses to “A Special Guy In Our Family”

  1. Blogger Tracy 

    I'm sure your cousin appreciates you today!!! Gotta love family!

  2. Blogger Sherri 

    Oh I am SURE he will be THRILLED with this. Such a WONDERFUL picture. *snicker*

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Apparently Jim is not nearly as funny as Karen! Great Photo--looks like quite the stud!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OMG!!! Is that Mark Spitz?

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    KAREN!!! I LOVE YOU!!! I assume your mother is in on this!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very sexy!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    who doesnt love SEE'S candy!?!?!?

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3