Tea & Biscuit


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...






My younger brother surprised me with these precious photos. Our dog lives with his family now. I wish I could explain how happy these pictures make me. I miss Biscuit so much, but I am thrilled that my sweet lil' Princess Kate is loving him so well. It fills me with joy to see her having a tea party with him.

I love that they even had coordinating Halloween costumes. She was Princess Leia and he was Darth Vader. How freakin' cute is that anyway?! I just love this child and I am relieved that she loves Biscuit with her whole heart. She thinks everything he does is hilarious even if he just sneezes. We really did make the right choice!


2 Responses to “Tea & Biscuit”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Really cute!!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very sweet! And can I just say that I LOVE your banner. That is a classic!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3