My Elf Likes Me!!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am participating in a Secret Santa exchange with some friends in the Pub (a scrapbooking message board, not a bar). Well, the lady who has me calls herself KarenCartersChiefElf and she is very good to me! She has already sent me a Starbucks card for Halloween and now this really cute little box filled with clues about her identity. She is really good at this Secret Pal business. I was so excited to get something in the mail and when I opened it I felt like a giddy kid. There were all of these layers of clues for me to open and it was fun to read the rhymes! I will treasure my special little box and it has a home on the shelf above my scrap desk. : )



Elf, if you are reading this... Thanks again! You made my day!


3 Responses to “My Elf Likes Me!!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    wow how did you get hooked up with something like this? very fun! cute tin too! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I need to send my own want list to YOUR elf! HOW cute! Sounds like a fun swap! Have a great night!

    Sophia

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    CONGRATS to you! You have some awesome work. I caught one of your Coast to Coast shows, not the other.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3