TARA WHITNEY IS QUEEN OF THE WORLD!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Tara has our photos up! They are so great! They are chaotic and crazy and US! I am so grateful for her time and skill and positive attitude. Not sure how to post the link - http://tarawhitney.typepad.com/

Gosh, I was a wreck over this and now my heart is pounding out of my chest in excitement!!!! YAY!!! : )


5 Responses to “TARA WHITNEY IS QUEEN OF THE WORLD!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Can't wait to see them you lucky girl. I couldn't figure out what link you were talking about.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Gorgeous pics my friend! Just gorgeous!!! Love your hair... And now I see why you swoon where you dh is concerned! ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I couldnt find the link, either. i'm a dork like that! :P

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen!!! You ROCK!!! You are really cool--are you related to any of the Herbers clan?

  5. Blogger Jana 

    Oh my, this has to be one of my fave photo sessions of Tara's EVER........everything is just perfect. How blessed you are to have such wonderful photos of your family. I have boys too so I guess that's I loved it so much. Congrats!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3