I was tagged by Wendy (Wishin4MoreTime)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Wendy tagged me to take this quiz, so I will not disappoint her. : )

2-names you go by: Mommy and my husband calls me Kuken, which means little chicken in German (don't ask).
2-parts of your heritage: German and Norwegian on both sides
2-things that scare you: Dentists scare the crap out of me. I actually have to be drugged before I go and driven there and home again. I also hate blackouts because they always seem to hit when I am in the bath. I watch a lot of horror movies so I always think some maniac with a chainsaw is going to come tearing through the darkness.
2-everyday essentials: a kiss from my husband and coffee with lots of flavored creamer
2-favorite bands or musical artists: Bauhaus and Danzig
2-favorite songs: Push (Sarah McLachlan) and Knock Me A Kiss (Louis Jordan) - both make me all swoony for my dreamy husband.
2- things you want in a relationship (other than real love): laughter and understanding - I get both : )
2-physical things that appeal to you in the opposite sex: sexy throats and strong shoulders - yes, my husband has both
2-of your favorite hobbies: scrapbooking and photography
2-things you really want badly: a romantic vacation with my husband (no kids) and new curtains throughout my house.
2-places you want to go on vacation: Bora Bora and an Alaskan cruise
2-things you want to do before you die: scuba dive and hear my children say that they love their lives.
2-ways that you are stereotypically a chick: I cry at sappy movies and I love pedicures.
2-things you are thinking about now: doing laundry and what to wear tomorrow when Tara Whitney takes our family photos.... Yes, you read that right! neener neener!! : )~
2-stores you shop at: Scrapbook Oasis and Target
3-people I would like to see take this quiz: norascrapsmac, hailiriley and shamby

Labels:


4 Responses to “I was tagged by Wendy (Wishin4MoreTime)”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Great answers! :O) Yeah... you have fab new hair for your family photos. And yes, neener neener, I am jealous. But Chris Jenkins may be doing my family photos, so neener neener back at ya! :o) Can't wait to see the new pics.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok I am so freaking jealous that you get a Tara Whitney photo shoot...wish I lived out that way...have fun...thanks for tagging me...I am working on it!
    Cari

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    another jealous one here! I cant wait to hear how things went with the photo shoot!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i wish I could have had Tara do my family photos - we were in LA a week and a half ago - but alas I did one of those DIY jobs - with the timer on my camera

    I totally dig your new hair color - very cool - I had highlights that color but they washed out!

    been loving reading all the answers - can't wait to see your photos

    i disabled the autofunction on the music on my blog - could you email me and let me know if you can read it without crashing your Mac? if not, I need to try something else. my email is cawjenkins@hotmail.com. thanks!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3