Good Things


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




First of all, I need to share the super cool gift that I got in the mail today from my sweet and thoughtful friend, Nora. She is the Queen of Stamps and she treated me to not one, not two, but THREE lovely and quite royal little beauties. Aren't these just adorable? They are from Catslife Press. Click on "Good Things" (above) to go to their website. I am thrilled to have them and even more thrilled to have such a terrific friend.
Thank you, Nora!!! You made my day so special!



Just wanted to add a before and after shot of my new hair color while I'm posting. The blonde and magenta are gone and a fiesty red has taken it's place. It's called Roxy Red to be specific and Drew picked it for me. I am excited to play in all of the red dyes again. I never get the same color twice in a row, so it will be fun to sample various firey reds and plums for the next year or so. It's funny, but I always feel more comfortable with red hair. I don't know why since I was born a blonde, but it's true. I just feel "right" in red. Some friends and family members hate the red and others prefer it. What do you think? (Yes, I do know that theb first is a horrible picture of me. Aren't they all? The second one is kind of smirky, but I'm kind of smirky so it fits.)


9 Responses to “Good Things”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    First off, LOVE the hair! That color looks perfect on you. :o) And your stamps a super awesome. How lucky are you?!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I love your stamps, great friend. I also love your hair. Great picture with your new look.

  3. Blogger Stacy Hamby 

    I LOVE you as a redhead! I always went red in WI, but I've found that I go right to orange here in the sunshine. You look great lady!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm just lovin' the red hair, girl! You have the perfect complexion for it! I know this sounds silly, but I really admire your bravery when changing hair colors. The girl who does my hair knows that I secretly want to dye it auburn, like my Mom and sister. I just don't have the guts. Maybe some day I'll ask to borrow your nerve for a day and just do it! :)

  5. Blogger Sandra 

    Love your hair K!
    And those stamps are too cool! Nora really is a sweetie. ;)

  6. Blogger laura 

    karen - your hair looks FANTASTIC!! wow - what a great change. you are brave, but it pays off! :D

    great stamps - how sweet of nora! :)

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen, your hair! WOWZA!!! It is awesome.
    Nora, super sweet to send you those stamps. She also helped me out with some info recently. Enjoy the stamps!
    Cathy Walker

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen--You ROCK!!

  9. Blogger Birgit 

    Wow Karen, you are BEAUTIFUL! I saw it already on your profile picture ad 2Peas and wanted to mail you about it but forgot! Love that picture!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3