GIRLS NIGHT OUT!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Friday was the first Girls Night Out for the OC Peas and we had a great turn-out. Fifteen of us had a fab dinner at Buca di Beppo in Irvine. We ate and ate and ate! We had a little scrap supply swap and lots of laughter. After dinner a bunch of us headed over to Scrapbook Oasis since they are open until midnight on Fridays. We did a little late night shopping and more chatting. It was great fun. Nora drove me home and hung out for a while since her husband was there watching movies with mine. Can't wait until December 2nd for the next one!!! There are lots of photos in my pea gallery.


5 Responses to “GIRLS NIGHT OUT!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Looks like you had a ton of fun Karen! I saw the pictures on 2peas...Talk to you later!
    Cari

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh my gosh! I love pictures like this. How cute are you gals? What a fun memory to have.

  3. Blogger Stephanie 

    Karen that was so much fun!! I cant wait for the next one.

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WOW! Looks like fun!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You really do have a great blog! Looks like you're enjoying the ride! Keep up the good work!

    Sophia

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3