Halloween Fun (warning: lots of photos!)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Halloween just flew by. We had so much fun with the boys at the pumpkin patch. They had a blast pelting Daddy with hay, riding the train and racing through the corn maze. Cole was kissing pumpkins and Noah was making running around like a maniac. FUN!!!
On Halloween night we went Trick or Treating with some of Drew's cousins in Aunt Jan's neighborhood. They all looked adorable in their costumes. If you ask Noah (4) what he was, he will tell you "Anakin Skywalker with a blue life saver". At one point during the evening he encountered a mini Darth Vader and a short light saber battle ensued in a drive way. Cole (2) was Evel Knievel and he was a big hit with the home owners. A couple of people thought he was tiny Elvis, but that's OK. Cole kept telling us he was a big boy and didn't want us to help him walk up to the doors. By the end of the night Cole was stumbling around like an old drunk, but he insisted on walking with the other kids even though he had a really hard time keeping up their pace. We were home by 8:30 and let the kids each have a candy and milk before bed. Now there is way too much left over and I keep grazing on it. UGH! I think I need to have Drew take it to work. We left candy out at our house, but every single piece of it was still there when we got home. That makes me so sad. I really miss passing out candy to costumed kids, but I sure love watching my boys enjoying my favorite holiday.



4 Responses to “Halloween Fun (warning: lots of photos!)”

  1. Blogger liannallama 

    Oh--you got a ton of really cute photos! Love them!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen how cute are those photos...adorable!
    Cari

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am in love with these photos! They are all adorable!

  4. Blogger Stephanie 

    Karen your pictures are soooo cute!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3