Lots of good old fashioned fun!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We spent an afternoon at the roller rink. The boys had never been on skates before so it was a kick to watch them stumble about. Cole did quite well, but Noah spent a lot of time inspecting the floor. They both loved it and want skates of their own.






We've also been splashing in the blow up pool in the front yard. Water balloons, squirt guns and the hose make it even more fun. I think we might need to add a slip-n-slide into the mix soon!


Today we went to the Tustin street fair and chili cook off. The weather was great and the chili was outstanding, especially the "Mishap Chili" made by a young lady from Riverside County. I am a sucker for jalapenos and her chili was loaded with 'em. They only give you tiny tasting cups, so I had to go back several times. I tried to talk her into letting me buy a whole pot from her, but she didn't seem interested in sales. Bummer! I'm craving it right now! She really deserved to win the contest. The best chili I have ever tasted - hands down! Sadly, the boys weren't interested in trying the chili so they gobbled up pizza and root beer floats before playing some carnival games. Speaking of the carnival games... Noah won a goldfish! On the way home we stopped to buy some food for the fish called Sweetie Pie and I couldn't resist buying him a couple of buddies (named Toggy & Kipper Snack).



How did you spend the weekend?


2 Responses to “Lots of good old fashioned fun!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Future Roller Derby Boys:) Can't wait to see you at the Fresh Meat Orientation (YAY!!)

    Roxy

  2. Blogger Suzanne 

    Great idea for this summer!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3