I love a challenge!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I am passing on this fun little Flickr! Challenge today. I found it on a really cool blog that I love to read by Suzanne Broughton called "Emphasis Mine". She's a local woman I can really relate too. Check it out here http://emphasisallmine.typepad.com/

1. Go to flickr
2. Type your answer to each question in the “search” box.
3. Using only the first page, pick an image.
4. Copy and paste the picture to your blog.

1. What is your first name?
Karen



2. What is your favorite food?
Chicken & sausage Gumbo from Ragin Cajun Cafe in Hermosa Beach.



3. What high school did you go to?
I graduated from North Torrance High School - Class of 1987



4. What is your favorite color?
Today I can't choose just one color. It's a rainbow day!



5. Who is your celebrity crush?
Josh Holloway (Sawyer on Lost)



6. Favorite drink?
I really do love champagne!



7. Dream vacation?
Today I would rather be:
Kayaking with Drew in Bora Bora.


Exploring Bran Castle in Romania (home of Prince Vlad Tepes - AKA Dracula).


Visiting various locations from Sound of Music in Austria.



8. Favorite dessert?
Mmm... right now I am dreaming of Claim Jumper's chocolate chip calzone.



9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to be confident.


Now, it's your turn. Don't forget to post a message here letting me know you did it so I can take a peek. : )
Have a great Tuesday!

Labels:


1 Responses to “I love a challenge!”

  1. Blogger BoBo Jufat 

    What? NHS 1987? Been reading your blog, then see we were in the same class, weird. Only I skated out a year early '86 due to APN.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3