A grocery list full of garbage


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



You should see my grocery list for today. It's all junk food!

Tonight we will kick the weekend off by taking Cole out to dinner while Noah attends a birthday party at one of those cool indoor bounce palaces. Then it's straight home for camping out in the living room. The boys have yet to decide if they want to sleep in their clubhouse or in a tent. Daddy has promised the boys there would be s'mores and other various gooey goodies. We probably should have camped BEFORE we cleaned our carpet last weekend!

Tomorrow morning I will sneak out for my Krav Maga class while they eat breakfast. Uncle Matt & Uncle Mark are coming over so we can all catch an early showing of Iron Man together before lunch. Matt & Mark are coming to celebrate Drew's birthday (a week early) with game night! I am ordering a huge sushi boat and a pizza and then once the kids are in bed it's video games, twinkies, klondike bars, vodka and Red Bull until dawn. I won't go near a scale for the rest of the week!

Sunday will be pajama day, which means lots of snuggling on the couch and movies. I think salad and fresh fruit will be in order too.

Labels:


0 Responses to “A grocery list full of garbage”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3