Two new games to love


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





If you know me at all, then you know I am a sucker for board games. I'm one of those people who could, would and wants to stay up all night long playing game after game. Well, tonight I was introduced to two games I had never played before by Holly & Craig (family & fellow game enthusiasts). The first game we played is called Cutthroat Caverns. It was one of those games that sounds overly complicated until you start playing and it all just falls into place. It's a great game for people with a good attitude because a bit of backstabbing is necessary. Can't wait to play thi sgame again and again!

The second game we played is called Blokus. It's a strategic tile game that is super simple, but loads of fun. I think my boys would even enjoy playing this one. Good for the whole family! I'm pretty sure this game has been around for a while, but somehow it had eluded me until now. I feel like I have to make up for lost time on this one.

What is are your favorite board games? We are always looking for games to add to our collection and fun people to play them with.


1 Responses to “Two new games to love”

  1. Blogger laura 

    not quite as exciting as the games you posted, but i love balderdash! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3