Friday Night Date & Saturday Chores


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Friday night Drew took me to Ragin' Cajun in Hermosa Beach. It is one of my favorite places to eat and has been since they first opened many years ago. I ordered a huge plate of Jambalaya and a bowl of Gumbo, which I believe is the best anywhere! Drew had the crawfish combo. It was so great to go without the kids and just relax. After dinner we drove out to Brea for chocolate crepes before heading home. We had a sitter so we were making the most of our evening. It was such a great night.

Today I didn't have any classes because the dojo was doing belt testing. I did get in a big workout at home though. While I worked out and the kids watched Star Wars for the 100th time, Drew went to pick up my new Powerline training bag. We found one on CraigsList for $50!! It's like new too! I love it and already spent a little time pounding the hell out of it. The kids think it's super cool.

The rest of the day was spent sorting and reorganizing all of the toys and books in our house. Drew moved some furniture around and we decided to spend the rest of the evening cleaning our carpet. It really needed it! Can't wait to finish and soak in a hot bath and plan out tomorrows projects.

What are you up to this weekend?


0 Responses to “Friday Night Date & Saturday Chores”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3