Carcassonne


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



After my last post it occurred to me that I haven't shared my love for the game Carcassonne yet. Maybe I have, but I don't think so. Anyway, this is another great game that Holly & Craig introduced us to a while back. We went absolutely nuts over it. We have the deluxe game with lots of extensions as well as the Xbox version. Our boys love to play it and we are surprised at how good they are getting at it. We had expected it to be over their heads, but they caught on pretty quickly. If you ever have the chance to play... do it! You'll be hooked too.


0 Responses to “Carcassonne”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3