Disneyland Club 33 Photo Gallery


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




As many of you know, our family loves Disneyland! Well, I am excited to share that our little family has been given our own gallery at DisneylandClub33.com. You can view our family gallery here. Sadly, I didn't take out the camera on most of our visits. I think it's a nice thing that our boys will get to look forward to the gallery updates after each visit. It's a great site!

Drew and I try to get to Disneyland whenever possible. Unlike many of the locals who go to Disneyland after school for play dates, our children only go to Disneyland on their birthdays. We are trying to maintain the magic for them as long as possible. It saddens to me to hear Noah's first grade classmates who are already bored with the happiest place on Earth. Going to Disneyland should be a MUCH bigger deal than going to the park, but that is just my personal opinion.

Enjoy!

Labels: , ,


1 Responses to “Disneyland Club 33 Photo Gallery”

  1. Blogger Dena 

    OMG Karen I can NOT believe how big your boys are getting. I am just floored and actually got a bit misty eyed cause man our kiddos are growing up sooo fast.

    I am so glad you popped in the Pub the other day. So great to hear that you are doing so well.

    Gonna bookmark your bloggy blog so I can keep up with you.

    Have a great Mother's Day Karen!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3