The GRAND PRIZE photo you have been waiting for...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The blog entry below outlines the purpose and rules of this drawing. Basically, for every $5 donation made to Dennis' Team in Training (Lymphoma & Leukemia Society) I will include your name in a drawing for great scrapbook products (see photos below).

After making your donation, post a comment here to let me know your name, email address and donation amount. You can also email me yourinformation if you don't want to announce it online. My email is PrincessKaren@Superheavy.com.The more donations that are made the bigger the package will get so tell your friends.

A winner will be drawn at the end of April.


Make your donation here: Team In Training Website
----------------------------

Maya Road has generously donated the beautiful vineyard chipboard set (5 cards each of 4 patterns), two adorable chipboard keychain embellishments, a container full of luxurious velvet flowers in bright colors as well as blue, pink and black velvet ric rak.
(Thank you so much Maya Road!! We love you!)

Here is a photo fo the whole prize package together. (click photos for larger images)

The products in the prize package include:
All Maya Road items listed above
5 sheets of Teresa Collins' very cool {Extreme Boy} paperz - patterns on both sides (not yet available in stores)
5 sheets of Janna Wilson's Fanciful paperz - patterns on both sides (not yet available in stores)
1 sheet of Fanciful chipboard letter topperz (not yet available in stores)
Nine sheets of Scenic Route Rockland papers (all have patterns on both sides)
Tim Holtz for Junkitz Junk Bag (black)
Heidi Swapp Abbreviated roller date stamp
Making Memories dark pink jumbo blossoms with pebble brad set
Petaloo green florettes with beaded centers
4 spools of ribbon from Prima and American Crafts


4 Responses to “The GRAND PRIZE photo you have been waiting for...”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I donated but I don't remember how much since I did it a while ago!

    Leana Lucas

  2. Blogger Karen (Cupcake) Carter 

    Leana, I have you down for a $10 donation. Your name is in the pot twice. Can you send me your email address so I can contact you if you win?
    Thanks a million!
    Princesskaren@superheavy.com

  3. Blogger jennihaywood 

    Karen-
    I donated $10.00 a while ago but I think I forgot to e-mail you!
    jenni haywood
    jennihaywood@yahoo.com

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hi Karen,
    I am happy to help such a good cause.I am a Pea but rarely post. I donated $10 to the cause.
    Best of luck! I hope you raise lots of money!
    Donna L
    bemidji@earthlink.net

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3