Windy Ridge Fire


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Monday Update: Fire is 80% contained and all is well. Over 2,00 acres burned. 800 firefighters on location. Today we have blue skies again and smoke in the distance. Thanks for all the positive thoughts sent our way.





Here is what we are looking at today. I took these photos from our front porch and the deck off my master bedroom. The air is thick and the street are full of fire fighters. You can click on the photos for more detail. Sadly, a couple of homes have already been lost.


11 Responses to “Windy Ridge Fire”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I hope you are all okay- we can see the billowing smoke from Irvine, and it doesn't look good. I will be thinking of you.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    As I was driving I heard the news; the first thing that came to mind was you and your family... I pray that you, your family and home are safe...

  3. Blogger liannallama 

    (((HUGS))), Karen! I hope the wind dies down--how stressed you must feel!

  4. Blogger echowein 

    I totally thought of you this morning when I was driving in to work! I could see the flames from the freeway....scary!

  5. Blogger laura 

    karen! i didn't hear about the fire until late today. i thought it might be close to you, but WOW! that is too close! glad you didn't have to evacuate. stay safe!!

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I've been thinking about you while watching the news... that is so close. Its good to know that you are ok. Stay safe.

  7. Blogger Pam 

    WOW! I'm so glad you didn't have any damage! That is scary!

  8. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad you posted an update and they the fire is under control. You seem to have been having a lot of fires out your way recently!

  9. Blogger Jana 

    Oh gosh Girl, I've been thinking about you. Thanks for the update....you'll be in my prayers.

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Glad to hear you are okay!

  11. Blogger Lisa (queen*of*praise) 

    OMGosh Karen! I have also been thinking about you. Please be safe. I will pray for these fires to cease. This is so sad and very scary!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3