Lots of Kauai Photos


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



The Carter Family Adventure Team is enjoying our last day in paradise. We woke up to a huge rainbow outside our bedroom window again this morning. Last night we had a nig thunder storm and lost power (off and on) for several hours. The boys slept through it.


This is the view from our balcony and bedroom in our second condo. We were at Bali Hai for most of the trip and then we moved to Ali'i Kai for the last three days. Bali Hai is nicer inside the units, but the grounds of Ali'i Kai are much prettier. Both are comfortable though.



Drew and I spent a couple of hours kayaking on the Hanalei River. It was so peaceful and beautiful. I really loved it even if I did rub the skin off my hands on the paddle. It was worth a little loss of flesh.

Here are some random shots.






We went to Kilohana Museum and had lunch at Gaylord's. The boys wanted to take a carriage ride so we did. The horses name is Buddy and he has a weak bladder.


my internet connection keeps dropping. more tomorrow.


2 Responses to “Lots of Kauai Photos”

  1. Blogger ... 

    wow Karen, this is breath-taking!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HOLY GORGEOUS pics girl!!! Really beautiful. You look so cute drinking your little drink. :o) Love all the bright colors in your pics!

    Smiles,
    Wendy

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3