Taking An Early Retirement


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I have resigned from my position as Marketing Director at Scrapper's Bliss. I loved working there so much but have decided to step back from the scrapbook industry all together. I am making more time for my family and myself and at the same time reclaiming my passion for a hobby I once loved. I am thrilled that Trish Harwick accepted the offer to replace me at Bliss. She is a well-organized, fun and enthusiastic person whom I greatly admire. Those of you who know her, know that she is always full of exciting ideas and the life of the party. Scrapper's Bliss will continue to have the great contests and celebrity chats as well as a first rate design team so keep them on your "places to be" list.

To the Bliss Girls, especially Andrea, thank you for all the inspiration, laughter and support. I will still be hanging around so you haven't gotten rid of me completely. I hope to remain friends with each and every one of you.


3 Responses to “Taking An Early Retirement”

  1. Blogger Jana 

    WOW, I had no idea but I really respect your decision and hope you find your happy place again. ((hugs)) Hope you're all settled in again after your trip.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good for you... Family is so important! I am glad you will be hanging around with us!

  3. Blogger Stacy Hamby 

    Are you pregnant? That would be pretty fun since I AM!

    Really though, I have been so much happier since I quit that last DT. I still haven't gotten back to my former love of scrapping, but I think a new baby might inspire me! (once the morning sickness is over!)

    Have fun and live your great life Karen!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3