Limahuli Gardens and beach fun


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



We stumbled across Limahuli Garden by accident on Friday and it turned out to be the most beautiful place on the island. I could go on for days about it, but I am exhausted, so here's the pics.
















Last day in Kauai. So sad.








We had dinner at Bali Hai in Princeville. This was the view from our table.



Cole tucker his tiki into bed with him tonight. too cute.


7 Responses to “Limahuli Gardens and beach fun”

  1. Blogger Davinie Fiero 

    Tooooo cute! You have got some scrapworthy photos here, for sure! Love the tucked in tiki... the sunset, the yummy drink.... but especially that photo of your husband with your boys, walking away. Perfect!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    More beautiful pics!!! So happy to see you guys had such a great time. :o)

    Glad to have you back though!

    Smiles,
    Wendy

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen what a trip!!

    Such beautiful photos.

  4. Blogger Jana 

    Gooooooooorgeous pics & scenery! Looks like you guys had so much fun! My fave pic is the one of the boys wrapped up in their beach towels.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Love love love the photo's!
    It looks like you are the only 4 people on the island!
    Love the photo with your boys walking down the beach! It's a perfect pic to scrap!

    xoxo Sandra

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE your gorgeous photo's Karen :) I'm so glad you're back, so happy ya'll had such a fabulous trip. So well deserved. HUGS to you. And I agree with Dav...that photo of your hubby with the boys...priceless. xoxo, Les.

  7. Blogger Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design 

    What a gorgeous location! I love Hawaii.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3