Kilauea Lighthouse, Poolside Princeville, Wailua River & Hanalei Beach


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Monday morning we had a leisurely breakfast on the lanai and discussed some of the things we wanted to do while In Kauai. We decided to take a drive to the Kilauea Lighthouse. It was really windy so excuse the crazy-hair photos. We saw a pod of dolphins splashing around while we were there, but I couldn't get a clear photo of them. Those suckers are fast! A ladybug landed on Noah's arm and made his whole day!










Next we took a dip in the spa at our condo to kill some time. Noah liked the waterfall and playing around the plants. When everyone else got home we took a ride on the Wailua River Boat. Sadly, the famous Fern Grotto was closed after a serious storm hit it last year and still has not been reopened. The boat ride was not as interesting as we had hoped, but the musicians and hula dancing onboard was fun. At one point it was pouring rain on our side if the boat and sunny skies on the other. That was a pretty cool thing to experience. Nikki and Noah were once again joined at the hip. She insisted that Noah is her new boyfriend.








Once again, we headed to Bubba's Burgers for dinner. I admit it... we are hooked! I am a big fan of The Slopper which is a burger smothered in chili and cheese while Drew prefers the double teriyaki burgers. Good stuff! We took a walk on Hanalei Beach to work off some of those delicious burgers. Noah and Cole both ended up soaked and sandy by the time we left. Cole was so excited to find a hunk of driftwood and presented it to me as a gift. What a sweet kid! After bubble baths we pulled out the sofa bed and all climbed on to watch Pirates of the Caribbean until bed time.






6 Responses to “Kilauea Lighthouse, Poolside Princeville, Wailua River & Hanalei Beach”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What fun!!!!!!!!! Great Pics....

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    ahhhhhh heaven!!!!!!!!!!

  3. Blogger ... 

    Welcome home Princess :) So glad to see you back!!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Man, look at all that beauty!!! I LOVE seeing ya'll!! Your boys look like they're having a total blast, you guys look like you're in HEAVEN!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow, beautiful photo's!
    And girlfriends already?! Watch those boys! ;)

    xoxo Sandra

  6. Blogger Davinie Fiero 

    Some fabulous, fabulous photos here! Wish I was there!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3