Poipu Beach, Kauai


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







Drew went kayaking, ziplining, hiking and whatever else this morning, so it's just me and the tots at the pool today. They are chomping at the bit to get out there, so I'll make this short.

Yesterday it was pouring rain in Princeville so we spent the day at Poipu Beach on the South Shore. The weather was perfect there. They used rocks to block off a nice shallow area for little kids, which was really great. Noah loved splashing around in the warm water while Cole spent most of the time digging in the sand. Drew took a walk and came back with a lime shave ice for me. Yum! After the long drive back to the condo we got showered and had dinner in Hanalei. Life is good!


3 Responses to “Poipu Beach, Kauai”

  1. Blogger Jana 

    What great pics...I'm so happy you got to go and that you're having a great time. Your hubby & boys are just too cute!!!

  2. Blogger Unknown 

    OMGosh, it looks like you're having a great time!!! Love the pics-the b&w of your hubby and son is my fav!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I am loving seeing your vacation through your blog!! Enjoy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3