Clean Sweep!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Starting off the new year with a little clean sweep. My scrap room got totally trashed during the holidays. Between small projects I had little time to clean up and my desk was destroyed! It is finally clean and orderly again. Whew! Here are the "before" and "after" photos. It's not perfect, but at least I can see the desktop again.

BEFORE

AFTER

Even the holiday decorations are all packed up and the house is back in order. Sure feels good! Now I am totally ready for CHA and a trip to Kauai! Bring on 2007!


3 Responses to “Clean Sweep!”

  1. Blogger Kerry McKibbins 

    Wow, I am impressed! You have inspired me to find the top of my work table. Thank you, lol.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    WTG! I am currently in the midst of my reorganization. You have inspired me to finish! ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen your room is beautiful!! Love it messy and clean! GOOD for you for getting it done!! COME help me now! :) Loves to you!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3