Sinterklaas Came To Our House


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...







My dear friend, Sandra, sent us some fabulous gifts from the Netherlands to celebrate Sinterklaas' birthday! She is such a sweetheart! The chocolate is amazing and the speculaas is delicious! The kids love the Zwarte Piete hats too. They wouldn't let me put the make-up on them, but i tried. Maybe next year! Here's some photos of the merriment at our house last week.


7 Responses to “Sinterklaas Came To Our House”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    looks like so much fun - you are such a cool mom! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    That looks awesome! :-)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ahh how much FUN! I LOVE that ya'll did this!! I agree...you're one cool mom!

  4. Blogger Sandra 

    :)
    I'm so happy you and the boys liked it all!
    Enjoy all the yumminess. ;)

    Love, Sandra

  5. Blogger Jana 

    Your boys are so flippin' cute!!!

  6. Blogger Jenn 

    Looks like they had a ball. Your boys are so darling!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    What a fun day! Love that pic of your son being read to. So sweet. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3