Happy Holidays!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




Today is December 5th, which means it's Sinterklaas' birthday!! (Sinterklaas is the Dutch Santa.) Our boys are excited because his helper, Zwarte Piete, will come down the chimney tonight to pick up their letters and take them back to Santa! We'll leave our letters in our shoes by the fireplace and hopefully there will be a small treat waiting for us when we get up tomorrow!

We let the boys help decorate our Christmas tree this year. Normally, the "elves" come and decorate the house while we are sleeping. This year they just came and added more decorations around the house. I love having a five year old and a three year old. Their are no doubts in their hearts about Christmas magic.

In the spirit of the holiday season, please give a little something to someone who isn't expecting it. Not sure where to start? Go look at these wbsites....
www.anysoldier.com
www.oxfam.com
www.invisiblechildren.com
www.creativevisions.org
www.redcross.org

Merry Christmas to you and yours! May you never be the ones in need.

Labels:


2 Responses to “Happy Holidays!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    AWWW!!! I LOVE all your Santa's Karen!! What a fun thing to do with your boys. You're the BESTEST mom!!!!!!! Love ya!

  2. Blogger SOINSPIRED 

    Hi Karen: We plan to go there next year too, but in June. I have been one other time and also stayed in Princeville. My favorite place to hang out is in Poipu. It's more sunny there and there's beach access. My other favorite was taking an all-day boat trip along the Napoli coastline. It's incredibly beautiful and tropical. Have fun. Can't wait to read your reviews to help me plan our trip.

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3