The Results Are In...


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I had all of my post-boot camp measurements done today. I am so excited! I lost a total of 14.5 inches from my arms, abs, thighs, hips and chest!!! Oh yeah!! I lost 4.5-inches from my abs alone!! That is so awesome! I am so freakin' proud of myself right now! In just 4 weeks I dropped 2.4% of my body fat. (Big thanks to Leslie for keeping me excited and on track!) Today we did a 3.25 mile hike. The first half is ALL up hill and this was the first time I didn't need to stop for a breather. It was also the first time that I was able to jog all the way back. Down hill is much easier, but 1.6 miles of jogging is a LOT for a girl with asthma. I am on top of the world with each little accomplishment.

Tomorrow is my last boot camp work out and we will do a timed mile and planks and we will count push ups. I am anxious to see how I do in comparison to the first day of boot camp. Four weeks ago I could only manage a 20 minute mile and 25 seconds of planks. I was not able to complete one single push up with good form. How sad is that?! I can do 10 push ups now. I know it's not a lot to some people but that is a HUGE improvement for me. I'm so glad I didn't ditch any of the workouts even though there were several mornings I was barely able to drag my butt out of bed.

The theme for today is... I ROCK!!


11 Responses to “The Results Are In...”

  1. Blogger Delaney Gates 

    Oh my freaking gosh! Congrats to you! You should be so proud of yourself! :)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    You do ROCK Karen. That is awesome that you accomplished all of that even with your asthma. Could you spread some of that motivation of here to me :)

  3. Blogger Laura H. 

    Haha - That's an awesome theme! I wonder if there is a boot camp like that in my area...


    Congrats to you! Good job!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Wow!!!! Congratulations! That is simply amazing.

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Good for you Karen!! That is AWESOME!!
    ~Sonda

  6. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm so proud of you! You did amazing! Congrats sweetie!!!

    Hugs, Sandra

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Karen!!! OMG!! I'M Freaking proud of you too! Keep up the good work! Your favorite cousin LOVES you!

  8. Blogger Birgit 

    Whohooo, you DO rock! You're allowed to be proud of yourself :)

  9. Blogger Cupcake 

    OMG Karen, that is fabulous! 14 inches. Holy Bananas that is like well 14 inches. Amazine. And just look at what you can do now. I know you are feeling crabby today but I really think you should read this post again and be HAPPY. What an accomplishment! WOOHOO. Go Girl Go!!!
    Angie

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Congrats Karen! Lovin the color and style of your hair!

  11. Blogger Jana 

    WOW!!! All of that in only 4 weeks??! That is amazing......YOU are amazing. You'll be so smokin' hot by CHA Anaheim!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3