The Happiest Halloween


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





We had such a great Halloween! Both of our boys were really into it this year. They planned costumes for months and chose to be a green Power Ranger and a pink flower. Drew and I worked hard on Cole's flower costume and it turned out pretty cute, at least we think so. He loved it and nobody even noticed he was a boy flower! Noah practiced his super hero moves while waiting for the sun to go down. We went door to door for over an hour and stopped only when their bags were full.

They are already planning costumes for next year!


6 Responses to “The Happiest Halloween”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    they are adorable!!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Awww looky at your so so cute boys!! What a fab halloween ya'll had!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Casey was a green ranger too...same costume. Soooooooo fun. I love that flower...tooooo cute!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    i think he's the cutest little flower ever! :)
    adorable!

  5. Blogger echowein 

    He's an adorable flower! Such a great creative mind!

  6. Blogger Jenn 

    ausome costumes..very creative

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3