Kauai


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





I am super excited! We were invited to Kauai with friends who have a place in Princeville (on the North Shore). As of today, we are are all booked for a trip in February! We will be spending ten glorious days in paradise with our dear friends. We'll each have our own condos, but we'll travel together and play a lot! The kids are going to go nuts!!! I can hardly wait! We had hoped to go to Maui last summer, but things came up and it couldn't be done. So glad to have this new opportunity. I have never been to Kauai and would love to hear recommendations from anyone who has. Yipppeee!!


6 Responses to “Kauai”

  1. Blogger Jana 

    Oh WOW!!! You guys will have SO much fun! I've never been to Hawaii but hope to make it there someday. Can't wait to hear all about it.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh man what a FUN FUN trip!!! I'm so excited for you Karen!! I can't wait to hear all about your trip!!! ~Les~

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Oh I'm so happy that you are going to make this trip!
    I'm sure you and the guys will have a blast!
    Think of me when you're there. ;)

    Love, Sandra

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Sooooooooo jealous here! I am ready to go back to Hawaii. I know you guys will have a wonderful time.
    Hugs

  5. Blogger ... 

    Hey Karen, WoW! what an awesome trip! Long time no chat. I am moved away from my precious CA and I miss everything about it, even friends I didn't have the chance to meet. Hope all is well. Have fun on your trip :)

  6. Blogger Birgit 

    Oooohhhh Myyyy..... You are such a lucky girl! I'm very yealous :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3