We had another fabulous weekend!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



It started off with Noah bringing Clifford The Big Red Dog home from school for a week. The stuffed Clifford is the Kindergarten class mascot. The child takes Clifford everywhere and adds photos and journaling to an adventure notebook before returning Clifford to school for the next child to take home. It's really a fun project for the children.


On Friday we took the kiddos to Knott's Berry Farm along with my mom, sister and brother-in-law. It was a bit hot and crowded, but lots of fun anyway. I wish I had taken more photos. Noah really loved the train robbery and looking at the fossils and geodes in a shop. Cole loved all of the rides and drinking his first sasparilla. Drew gave some 12 year old boys money to shoot baskets and win prizes for our kids. The boys were so excited to get to play with our money and our boys were thrilled to each get a new stuffed animal. For the record, Drew would have shot the baskets for himself but his ribs were really hurting him.





On Saturday we slept in and then spent a good part of the day at urgent care getting x-rays of Drew's ribs. He crashed on his dirtbike almost two weeks ago, but the pain had increased recently. The x-rays were blurry so they weren't sure if there was a crack, but they aren't broken so there is nothing they can do except give him pain meds. It is mostly bruising. After that we had lunch with our friend, Mark at Island's and then the guys worked on dirtbikes while I got a manicure and pedicure. In the evening I got time to work on some handmade xmas gifts after the boys went to bed and Drew & Mark left to see The Prestige.


Sunday we cleaned house and Drew reorganized our laundry room and entire closet. He even reorganized my clothes and then put them in color order. I LOVE this man!! We went out to lunch at Daphne's and took the boys to see Flushed Away. It was a really productive and fun weekend.


8 Responses to “We had another fabulous weekend!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It sounds like you had a wonderful weekend with your family. Keep being a good girl and Santa will spoil you. Hope that elf delivers your suprise today.

  2. Blogger Benita 

    Great photos....glad you had such a wonderful weekend. My dh laughed at me when I organized all my clothes by color, lol. Then I did his the same way & now he thinks it's pretty neat ;)

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    oh I love Knotts!!!! Sounds liek a wonderful weekend.....i PACKED!

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Drew rocks....nuff said :)
    Love ya!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ya'll had some serious fun!! Those pics are GREAT Karen!!

    What a wonderful weekend you guys had. Love ya! ~Les~

  6. Blogger Jana 

    Glad you guys had such a nice weekend and here's to many many more like that!!

  7. Blogger Sandra 

    You sure had a great weekend! The pics are great!
    Hugs for Drew! I hope he feels better soon!

  8. Blogger Julie Ann Shahin 

    He is a very cute boy!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3