CHA was great!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



I loved CHA because it gave me the opportunity to hang out with a LOT of really great people that I consider friends. I met so many people that I have been wanting to meet for the longest time. It just rocked to finally get to hug everyone and hear their voices and see their smiling faces. Good times!

On Saturday nine of us went to Disneyland and I'm sorry, but I didn't take any photos. On Sunday a large group of us went to Buca di Beppo for dinner after the show and I did remember to take some photos around the table. I did get a couple of bad shots so if you aren't in the photos below it isn't because I don't like you. It's because I love you enough not to post bad photos of you online.

Sunday I worked for Junkitz and really enjoyed the company of all of the great people working that day (even if Debbie was mocking me). The booth was really busy and I had a ton of fun showing people their new products and assisting with make and takes.

On Monday I got to put on my retailer badge and hang with the Bliss Girls! We made the rounds to see all great new products. I didn't get to every booth I wanted to see, but I hit as many as I could in one day. My feet are still aching today. Andrea ordered all of the very best products at the show!! Just some of the companies she ordered from are Junkitz, Maya Road, fontwerks, Tinkering Ink, Queen & Co., Hambly Screen Prints, Imagination Project Inc, CI Karen Russells Narratives, Basic Grey, Scenic Route, 7 Gypsies, Magistical Memories, Autumn Leaves, American Crafts, Love Elsie and Heidi Swapp. To get your hands on all of this great stuff keep your eye on Scrapper's Bliss.



11 Responses to “CHA was great!”

  1. Blogger Laura H. 

    I didn't read the post before looking at the pictures (bad habit) but I instantly knew from the walls that y'all were at Buca di Beppo! Don't you just LOVE that place? I love that place.

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    How AWESOME.... thanks for sharing... so wish I could be there!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ohhh you guys look like you had so much fun!!!
    Everyone looks adorable.
    Sorry I missed out but glad that everyone had a blast!

  4. Blogger Sandra 

    Good to hear CHA was fun!
    And I love the photo's! And I'm sure you guys loved the food!

  5. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Looks like you had a great time! I hope to meet the ladies from the group soon.

  6. Blogger Jana 

    Karen, more HUGE thanks for all you did for us at CHA...Disney, the rides to & from the show, the Starbucks, dinner at Buca, everything was WONDERFUL. You're such an awesome lady and I hope to get to know you even better. You ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  7. Anonymous Anonymous 

    It was great to finally meet you in person at the Junkitz booth! Wish we had more time to talk but I know you were busy.
    Lisa
    (scrapmamato3)

  8. Blogger Carrie Anne 

    Okay, blogger just ate my first comment.

    Can't wait for all that new stuff...me thinks I'll be doing a lot of ordering ;)

    Anywhoo, thanks so much for organizing ALL our fun this weekend! Hopefully we can all meet up again next year or sooner!

  9. Anonymous Anonymous 

    the pics are great! sooooo sooo glad to meet you and THANK YOU sooo much for the rockin' valentine's goodies and for everything! seriously fun time!

  10. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Ok feeling the need to defend myself here! Mocking you? really? is that the right word?? I'm sure it was more like friendly banter...LOL Seriously it was so fun meeting all of you and I had a great time at CHA this year. I wasn't sure how it would be, without knowing any of the people I'd be working with, but I can honestly say that you are all so much fun! I love you gals and hope I get to come back and hang out sometime (since I have a brother here and a reason to come back that my hubby might accept =D)

    Looks like dinner was a blast too!

    Debbie

  11. Blogger Colleen 

    I SO wish I could've met you in person, Karen!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3