Big Fun in January!!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



There is so much going on this month! Last night I went to a crop at Oasis and got to hang out with some great friends and I even made a few new ones. The girls at Oasis are so great! They served up a feast to celebrate the new year too!

This weekend my boys will be a my sister's house, so it's all about hanging out with my sweetheart ALONE!!! I can hardly wait! We are going to the Anaheim opening of Supercross on Saturday night, which is one of my favorite things to do. I can already taste the chili cheese fries and cotton candy! We are going again on February 3rd!

I LOVE JAMES STEWART!!!

Labels:


4 Responses to “Big Fun in January!!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    OH man I can't WAIT to meet and HUG you!!!!!! Ohhh Tara Whitney...woo hoo I can't WAIT!!!!! HUGS to you!

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    HAVE fun with your honey!!!!! Talk to you soon!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    sounds like a great month for sure!

    great to see you at oasis this week! :)

  4. Blogger Jana 

    Hope your time alone with your honey was wonderful and that the boys had a good time as well. I am SO thankfully that SB has brought us all together and I can't wait to meet you and the others later this month!!!!!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3