The HOT Men of LOST & Grey's Anatomy (spoilers)


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Who is your favorite?

LOST first... I love this show! They season opener was so exciting and I can't wait for more. Josh Holloway is so freakin' HOT! I asked Drew how I could get a Sawyer cage in our backyard. I would feed him much better than fish biscuits. I promise!

Jack Shephard would be way hotter if he wasn't such a fussy brat. The brooding thing works for him only sometimes.

Grey's Anatomy... ummm, how many hot guys are they packing into this hour? Geesh! This show is smokin'!! Patrick Dempsey is well... McDreamy of course. The way he looks at Meredith is so delicious!

Love, love, love that Dr. Mark Sloan (McSteamy) is back in the picture. I really like looking at him and that dirty smile he gave Addison when she slapped him gave me chills. That man is something else. Can I get a second cage for him?

Even Alex is a pretty cute guy. Kind of a jerk, but they seem to be softening him up a bit. I like him!

Fin, the goody goody vet, is very cute, but kind of wimpy. I hope they make him a bit more aggressive in future episodes. Although he looked great in that dream Meredith had about being in bed with him and McDreamy! I hope it's a recurring dream. I admit to rewinding and watching that again.

I didn't care for Preston at first but his charactrer has really grown on me. He looks great in jeans too. I like Dr. Burke a lot!!!


3 Responses to “The HOT Men of LOST & Grey's Anatomy (spoilers)”

  1. Blogger Jana 

    Woowee, look at all of this eye candy!! Veddy veddy nice! ;-)

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Yummie!
    Oh, we'e still waiting for the new LOST season. And we're at the 2nd season of Grey's. Don't think I've seen McSteamy before... (last episode that bomb exploded...).

    I think you're missing Micheal from Prison Break here. ;)

    xoxo Sandra

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'll make you a deal... give me McDreamy and you can have the McRest! :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3