Maui Boot Camp


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...




I know a lot of you girls are totally interested in my boot camp experience so I thought you might like to know about this...
http://www.mauibootcamp.com/
That's right!! They are taking boot camp to Maui! The trip is all-inclusive (airfare, hotel, all organic meals, etc.) and will happen six or seven times each year. Can you imagine? A hardcore workout each day, followed up with a surfing lesson, horseback riding or an ATV trip in paradise and then a massage!! I would love to do it, but I just can't imagine going to Maui without my sweetie and this trip is for women only.

By the way, boot camp is going great! I am even taking an extra hike with them tomorrow morning just for fun! I have one week left and I am so much stronger. I am considering signing up for another month of brutal exercise. I love working out in the cold morning air before the sun comes up but the alarm going off at 4:45am is not so fun. I get home at 6:45 and then shower and try to crawl back under the covers until the kids wake up. Some days I actually fall asleep for an hour before the chaos of the day begins. Good stuff!


4 Responses to “Maui Boot Camp”

  1. Blogger scrapperjen 

    Hey there! I sent you a Pea mail about this....

  2. Blogger Tessa Ann* 

    That sounds so cool, Karen!
    I would love to do something like this.
    Sooo needed..haha :)

  3. Blogger Birgit 

    Ooohhh, I could never do workout like you.... and get up at 4.45 am?? Eeeekkk... you're so brave!!! :)

  4. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Cute blog Karen - but if I make any of those delicious recipes, don't think the weight's going to come off at all! But pumpkin in anything is good...

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3