Leslie Ashe ROCKS!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...





For those of you who aren't familiar whith her greatness... Leslie Ashe is one of the sweetest, funniest and inspirational people I know. She inspires me on so many levels. I am so glad we have become such good friends. She is my cheerleader and my confidant. She is my giggle-box pal who is always there for me. I wish she didn't live all the way over in Texas. I need her to be my next door neighbor really bad! We would have so much fun together. I think the other neighbors would get upset at our howls of laughter though.

I love this photo of her flashin' the big "30". We have agreed to set a goal to each lose 30 pounds by CHA. I can't wait until she and the fabulous Ms. Wendy Reed get here! We are taking our skinny bodies out for a great big martini and dessert-laden dinner while they are in So Cal!! Oh yeah!! It's gonna be great!

If you haven't checked out Les's artwork lately, here's a link....
http://www.scrappersblissmb.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=215&sl=l

Love ya, Les!!!!


3 Responses to “Leslie Ashe ROCKS!”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Hey toots, can I just tell you how much I ADORE YOU? **xoxo*** ~Me

  2. Blogger Tessa Ann* 

    Yup.
    That Leslie is pretty great :)
    Have fun!!!!

  3. Blogger Jana 

    Don't know if you know or not but I've pretty much invited myself in on Wen & Leslie's whole "Thelma & Louise" trip from Vegas to Cali in Janurary so you'd better be expecting me too, girlfriend!! haha

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3