Want To Be A Bliss Girl?


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



SCRAPPER'S BLISS DESIGN TEAM CALL!!!

We have set up a private group for those who would like to apply for a position on the Scrapper's Bliss Design Team. Go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScrappersBliss/ to apply.

All applicants are required to complete a short questionnaire before gaining access to the site. (This will prevent lurkers from snooping in on the contest.) Once you have access, you will have 48 hours to post 3-5 of your best layouts (5 images maximum) to be considered for the design team. **ETA 7/14: the yahoo group gallery has reached maximum capacity. Please see above blog post with revised directions. Thank you.

Sincere applicants only, please. The contest site is not open for public viewing.

This call expires August 25th, 2006 and is open to U.S. residents only.


3 Responses to “Want To Be A Bliss Girl?”

  1. Anonymous Anonymous 

    of course I really wanted to know..

    and I am from Holland
    *pout*

  2. Blogger Chelsea 

    Sounds fun!!!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    Very cool Karen...Your work is amazing too!

    hugs

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3