Such Struggles


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



What a great month this was at ScrappersBliss.com. Cathy Zielske was our celebrity guest and she was such a cool person to chat with. She has inspired me to try a new approach with my scrapbooking. Also, voting has begun on the A2Z Essentials Layout Contest at ScrappersBliss.com!! Now, let me tell ya.... this is HARD!!!!! There are so many great entries. I really hate judging anyone's work but I do my best to look at everything with an open mind. I compile my first list of loves (which is usually quite long) then I start breaking it down by picking out small details about each layout that make it shine. I hope that every person who enters these contests knows how great they are and doesn't let the results get them down. I truly admire all of you for giving it a shot. I am personally too chicken to ever enter any contest. I wish I had the guts, but I don't.

Stay tuned for the announcement of next month's contest and Celebrity Guest. You won't want to miss either one!!


5 Responses to “Such Struggles”

  1. Blogger Mary Jo  

    Wow! I need to check out that site. It sounds like you guys have fantastic contests and guests :)

  2. Blogger Tracy 

    ooooooh, being a judge is never fun!

  3. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I LOVE CATHY Z!!! I met her last weekend!!!!

  4. Blogger Rani 

    i need to check out your site too!!!

  5. Blogger Sandra 

    Decisions decissions…
    It sounds your having fun at your new 'job'!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


About me

  • I'm Karen (Cupcake) Carter
  • From Orange County, California, United States
  • I am happily married to my best friend and proud to be the Mommy of two sweet little boys. My world revolves around these three handsome guys. Everything I do is for or because of them. I am happy to the core!
  • My profile

Previous posts

Archives

A Few Of My Favorite Things

Organizations I Support


ATOM 0.3